Yummy Food Refreshing Drinks At the GTCO Food And Drinks Festival 2023
Written By Dedeigbo Ayodeji Samson
Posted By Town Crier News Nigeria
Published By Fitness Network Communications
over 5000 vendors from within and outside Nigeria Trooped out, Town Crier News Nigeria can report that the GTCO Food and Drinks Festival features various local dishes, continental cuisines, finger foods, cocktails, assorted drinks, and more are on for display and for munching.
There is also a playground where children of all ages are treated to non-stop games and entertainment.
The three-day event will also play host to sessions where there will be discussions to promote best practices and also develop the skills and expertise of practitioners in the food, drink and hospitality industry. Town Crier News Nigeria can report that there were four (4) masterclass sessions .
The GTCO Food and Drink Festival again signposts the GTCO Enterprise as not just an enterprising financial institution but also one that is innovative and is ahead of its peers. It also boost the bank’s economic profile as every vendor opened a GTCO account where all transactions in the food and drink festival happened through various platforms like electronic transfers, USSD code, POS transactions, among others.
The twelve facilitators who were present at the GTCO food and drink festival 2023
These are the first set of four Chefs who lectured on the first day
1. Jutamas Theantae cooking with spices
2. Natasha Butler Origin of Okra Gumbo
3. Isaac Toups Cajun cooking
4. Ire Hassan-Odukale The Business of Food
Second second set who lectured on the second day
5. Jessica Craig Decadent Dessert
6. Millie Peartree Soul Food 101
7. Francesco Mazzei Classic Italian Cooking
8. Aneesh Popat Chocolate on a Plate
9. Romy Gill Indian Street Food
10. August Dewindt Food Content Creation
11. Raphael Duntoye From South of the sun with love
12. Kelvin Bludso Authentic BBQ :The art of “slow and low” cooking