- Posted By Admin
- By Dedeigbo Ayodeji
GUARANTY TRUST BANK SOFT LOAN/QUICK CREDIT|Pay Day Loan
Do you need a loan from GTBank? Or you are searching for GTBank loan code? GTbank loan code/quick loan code
The Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, abbreviated a GTBank, is one of Nigeria’s best multinational financial institutions and top leaders in banking services. The bank offers diverse services that include online/internet banking, retail and cooperates banking, loan services, asset management services, and investment banking.
While the bank has continued to expand and update its service portfolio, a major area that has drawn significant attention is its loan services.
Since its establishment, GTbank has continuously evolved and expanded its loan services to suit its customers’ demand to provide better and specified services.
Currently, the bank has at least ten customer loan options, each of them satisfying a specific need. This article shall discuss several of these loans, their offers, and how to access them as a GTbank customer.
The loan options we will be focusing on is the soft loan/quick credit and the payday loan.
Table of Contents
SOFT LOAN/QUICK CREDIT:
GTbank is one of the few conventional banks that provide soft loans to its customers. With this option, customers can access loans with a below-average interest rate and enjoy a longer than normal payment deadline. This type of loan option is targeted at customers with low income. Gtbank provides the soft loan option to its customers via the QUICKCREDIT loan service.
The Gtbank Quick credit offers a soft loan service that is perfectly suited for salary earners and self-employed entrepreneurs. The service comes with a grace period ranging from 6 to 12 months and a lesser than average market interest rate. Interested and eligible account holders can get a loan instantly on this service and pay in equal monthly instalments.
Borrowers can get cash on quick credit, summing from five hundred thousand Naira to five million Naira (₦500000 – ₦5,000,000) with an interest rate of 1.33% monthly, and these without any hidden or subtle changes. The minimum loan amount that can be accessed on this service is 10,000 naira, while the maximum amount is 500,000 naira for non-salary earners and 5,000,000 for salary earners.
The quick credit service is designed in a way that allow applicants to still access its loans even if they have outstanding debts with other banks on Remita.
Highlight on What Quick Credit Offers
With quick credit, applicants will be able to enjoy;
- Access to cash of up to ₦5,000,000 worth of the loan.
- Great length period for loan repayment (6 to 12 months).
- The cheap interest rate at 1.33%
- Instant loan revival after successful application.
- No hidden charges.
A customer seeking to access the quick credit loan must maintain a minimum lodgement of 200,000 monthly or earn a salary of at least 10,000 Naira monthly.
He/she must also have a clean history in cheque related matters as a request from accounts with dud cheques issues will be rejected.
It is also imperative that the customer have satisfactory credit records and have no or have been cleared of any financial obligations in his account records.ALSO READ: Another House of Reps member dumps PDP for APC
Also, applicants lesser than 18 years at the time of application and those above 59 years at the maturity date of application will not access loans
HOW TO APPLY FOR QUICK CREDIT LOAN
- Eligible customers can tender a quick credit loan request by either use the GTbank loan code/quick loan code *737*51*51#
- Loan requests can also be tendered online through any of the various GTbank mobile banking platforms- GTworld, Habari App, internet banking, and GTbank mobile app.
SOME IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITION CONCERNING QUICK CREDIT LOAN
- The applicant must agree to pay the capital and interest within 6 to 12 months, equal monthly installments.
- Applicants who wish to access the loan must be willing to authorize the bank with rights to debit the obligatory monthly loan amount from their account when due or must be willing to authorize the payroll provider to the loan amount to be paid monthly before crediting his/her account.
- The bank reserves the right to transfer the account of a defaulting borrower (a borrower that has refused to fulfill his monthly obligation) to a third party organization or agency to help recover any outstanding debt for payment. Also, if the default results from job loss, the bank shall transfer the borrower’s account to his insurance company to recover the debt.
GTBank QUICK CREDIT FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Quick credit services are also available for small businesses. The service is aimed at businesses that need working capital for day to day running, with significant interest in the healthcare and educational sector.
For this service, the minimum loan is 250,000 naira while the maximum is 10,000,000 naira, with terms and conditions.
However, to access the loan, the requesting account must have been open for at least six months.ALSO READ: Supreme Court Justice Ngwuta dies 23 days to retirement
QUICK CREDIT OFFERS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- Prequalified customers are eligible for this offer.
- Businesses will be able to access at least 50% average annual turnover.
- The loan tenure lasts for six months and 12 months for school.
- Loans after successful application are received instantly.
To apply for the quick credit business loan, follow the same process as outlined for the personal quick credit loan above and select a business account instead of ‘personal.’
The GTBank PAYDAY LOAN
The GTbank payday loan, also known as the GTbank salary advance, is another loan option targeted at salary earners. This loan service gives salary earners up to 50% of their net salary upfront.
The payday loan is customer based and does not require any collateral for its processing. The loan is available for staff in private and public organizations with an active account domiciled in the bank.
WHAT THE PAYDAY LOAN OFFERS
- Offers salary earners 50% of their monthly salary upfront.
- It gives a lenient repayment tenure of 30 days.
- The minimum amount of 25,000 for public organization staffs and a minimum of 50,000 for staffs in private organizations
Only customers who have proof of employment or income statements can apply for the loan.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PAYDAY LOAN
- A request can be made through internet banking
- Applicants can also access loans by dialing *737*8*2#
- Application can also be made by visiting any GTbank branch or by using the ATM.
Nationnewslead: Kindly contact us @ Nationnewslead@gmail.com Call or Whatsapp: 08168544205, 07055577376